In Memory of Professor Adnan Amin
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 1st International Workshop on Arabic Script Analysis and Recognition (ASAR 2017), which will be hosted by LORIA laboratory (University Lorraine, France), in collaboration with the REGIM-Lab. (University of Sfax, Tunisia), and will be held in Nancy (France) from April 3-5, 2017.
ASAR 2017 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Region 8, IEEE France section, IEEE Tunisia section, and IAPR.
The first ASAR 2017 workshop provides an excellent opportunity for researchers and practitioners at all levels of experience to meet colleagues and to share new ideas and knowledge about Arabic script document analysis and recognition methods. The workshop enjoys strong participation from researchers in both industry and academia.
Relevant topics and technologies
- Printed/Handwritten text recognition
- Arabic Document image watermarking
- Word spotting
- Forensic Arabic document analysis
- Language and script recognition
- Historical Arabic document analysis
- Authoring, annotation, and presentation systems
- Pen-based user interface
- Camera-based Arabic document image analysis
- Arabic Document retrieval systems
- Arabic Document analysis for mobile devices, for the internet
- Information extraction
- Arabic Document databases and digital libraries
- Arabic Document understanding
- Multilingual Arabic document analysis
- Performance evaluation
About Nancy, France
The Nancy Tourist Office contains information about the city of Nancy.Read more about the venue ...