Call for Competitions
The main goal of the competition is to advance system development in Arabic script Analysis and Recognition by objective evaluation on common datasets. The competitions aim also to unify the evaluation protocols / methodology and standardize the annotation used in these areas of research.
Researchers working on Arabic derived scripts like Uyghur, Urdu, Pashto and Persian are strongly invited to participate in the following competitions:
- Layout Analysis Competition Challenge: Physical layout analysis of scanned Arabic books <link>
- Arabic Historical Manuscripts Recognition Competition <link>
- Submission: 31 January 2018
- Notification: 9 February 2018
- Registration and Camera Ready: 19 February 2018